Creating a true community centered around the brand and the passion for photography. This would be a space, where communication for Nikon and Nikon Polska and initiatives like Nikon Academy and Szeroki Kadr (Wide Shot) could be run. Walk was also responsible for organising campaigns Social Ads, web monitoring and developing contest applications. In addition, the agency carried out nationwide actions using apps such as Jestem pełen emocji (I am full of emotions), Koszulka Igły (T-shirt for Igła- Krzysztof Ignaczak, the volleyball player) Odliczanie D5500 (Countdown D5500), Jestem Nikon (I am Nikon) and Uwolnij Nikolaja (Free St.Nik), among others.
Walk created communication channels on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and on blogs. This is where the influencers were used to support the initiative, however it was mostly the fans that created the communication.
The group has been running communication for Nikon for over 9 years, but only in 2016 its results were:
– 122 000 000 views,
– 330 000 active users,
– 16 000 new fans.
The results they managed to achieve in terms of the size of the profile, its interactivity and engagement placed them among top fan pages every month:
– 10th largest fan page in the IT / Electronics category
– 2nd most engaging fan page in the IT / Electronics category
– 3rd most interactive fan page in the IT / Electronics category
– 9% of fans involved, with an average of 3% for IT / Electronics category
– 3rd largest fan page in the consumer electronics / household goods category
– 3rd most engaging fan page in the consumer electronics / household goodscategory
– 4th most interactive fan page in the consumer electronics / household goodscategory
– 9% of the fans involved, with an average of 5% for the consumer electronics / household goods category